Salary: £18,532-£20,000 per annum
Location: Brownhills – WS8 7EU
Hours of work: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for 4 Client Support Executives to join our Brownhills team.
CSE’s are responsible for liaising with customers, meeting their needs and growing sales within their region. This will include contacting existing clients regarding collection of waste as well as developing existing clients by offering them further services. It will also involve contacting prospective clients, providing them with quotes and upselling wherever possible.
- Contact existing clients – regarding collection of waste and their requirements.
- Develop existing clients – inform them of any new legislation, ensure the client is aware that we offer total waste management services.
- Successfully complete all jobs by the time requested.
- Coordinate and collate all information in the appropriate way to ensure jobs are dealt with effectively, and issue to the relevant departments.
- Report to the Internal Sales Manager any issues which require further investigation.
- Contact clients who we have been quoted, enquire if they wish to place an order, overcome client’s objections, and close the sale as well as upsell other services.
- Contact prospective clients to enquire if we can be of assistance, re-quote when required.
- Make calls to prospective clients from purpose-built inhouse CRM system.
- Make contact with the decision maker.
- Collate the correct information from the leads. Check address details, contact name, phone and email details and record all information into the database.
- Introduce the company to the prospective client and offer a quotation, B.D.M visit or send out company literature for future contact.
- Arrange Credit application forms to clients.
- Other duties deemed reasonable.
Critical Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Prior to Employment
- You should be prepared to study for an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service.
- Excellent sales/customer relations background.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and other team members.
- Ability to work with in a team but also on own initiative.
- Computer literacy – word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to record data as per sales office procedures accurately.
- Good filing and organisational skills.
- Experience in handling confidential data.
- Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly.
- Ability to self-motivate/motivate others.
- Ability to work towards daily/weekly/monthly targets.
Send your CV to Dawn Silk (email@example.com ) and HR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.