Salary: £14.50 per hour
Location: Sneyd Hill – ST6 2DZ
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, usually a 6am. Some nights out required
You will be joining our team operating from our Stoke-on-Trent site, covering our customer and supplier base across the UK, as well as transporting waste between our other sites in the West Midlands. You will be working as part of our transport team, transporting packaged hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
This is a permanent position, with a minimum of 40 hours per week and all year round work.
- Completing all necessary Legal Documentation, ensuring clients have a copy and it is returned to site for processing.
- Labelling Waste
- Ensuring the legality of the load and its adequate safety (Straps/Curtains/Shrink Wrap/ Palletised etc) in line with VOSA expectations using experience, expertise and good judgement
- Monitoring driving hours to comply with the EU Working Time Directive to minimise Infringements
- Providing excellent face to face customer service to our clients
- Completing daily vehicle checks
- HGV Class 1 licence
- ADR licence
- Valid Digi Tacho card
- Experience preferred, however would consider a new pass
- FLT licence would be advantageous, but not necessary.
Send your CV to Megan Hanks-Salih email@example.com and HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.