Brownhills Office – (Maternity cover)
We have a great opportunity for a temporary logistics administrator who will be responsible for providing administration support for a busy and fast paced Logistics Department from 14th September 2020 to June 2021 (approx.10 months).
- Printing of collection paperwork for drivers including waste lists, consignment notes and labels.
- Putting labels in order of waste lists to ensure speedy collections.
- Producing Daily packs for the drivers including documentation, labels, and daily run sheets.
- Filing and data capture of company weight tickets from the Transfer station weighbridge.
- Completing drivers daily check sheet reports.
- General data entry and filing into vehicle files.
- Scanning delivery tickets.
- Daily stock sheets for the Vehicle shunter.
- Checking daily stock sheets and reporting missing stock to departmental Managers and team leaders.
- Dealing with drivers queries on client’s sites and liaising with the sales teams.
- Booking pallet service collections.
- Ensuring requests for labels in advance are met quickly.
- Confirming collection dates with customers.
- Any other admin duties needed for the running of a busy Waste transport office.
Person requirements (essential)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and databases.
- Previous administration experience.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- A team player.
- Good communication skills.
Person requirements (desirable)
- Previous experience of having worked in a transport office.
- Previous experience within the waste management Industry.
Closing date 28th August 2020.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible we have a COVID-19 risk assessment, which identifies the safety measures we have in place. All new entrants will receive a COVID-19 briefing and are expected to adhere to the risk assessment