Logistics Planner, Brownhills
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics Planner to join our team at our Brownhills facility. You will be responsible for management of the daily route planning for our fleet nationally. In addition, you will also provide support to the Logistics Manager.
- Route planning of fleet vehicles ensuring efficient routes for the collection and transport of waste materials
- Ensure licencing and tachographs meet company policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure we consistently meet client expectations and contractual obligations
- 2 years’ experience in fleet planning
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Particularly Excel and Outlook)
- GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to manage workload within a rapidly changing environment
- Full UK driving licence
Knowledge of the Waste Industry would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.