Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Location: Head Office – ST5 1TT, or possibility of working from our Brownhills office – WS8 7EU
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
The Management Accountant will work within a dynamic and ambitious accounts department.
The ideal Management Accountant will have a good knowledge of using SAP Business One and ideally qualified or part qualified in CIMA, ACCA, ACA or AAT. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have experience within transactional accounts, full P&L responsibility right up and beyond trial balance and able to analyse, present and take full responsibility for this. You will have experience within commercial accounting with possibly some project management, looking at ROI, sorting budgets and multi-site/group accounts experience.
- Daily and month end Bank Reconciliations.
- Invoice and credit note process management.
- Assist with VAT Return preparation
- Month End reporting and projects
Key requirements for the role:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical and review skills
- Interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly motivated to succeed in all tasks.
- Able and willing to work within a team as well as alone.
- Knowledge and experience of FRS102 and UK Corporation Tax regime.
Send your CV to Chris Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org and HR email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.