Operational Support Administrator
This role will be working from 9am-3pm Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of administrative support for the Operations Department for Brownhills. The operational support administrator will support the Operations Manager, the Stock Control team, Logistics Team, and our Site Chemists.
Key duties will include:
- Generation of IPOs in line with the IPO Procedure, seeking Managers/Directors approval based on the IPO figure.
- Supporting Managers & Supervisor with note taking in back to Work Interviews and appropriately filing these notes in personnel files.
- Supporting Managers & Supervisors with requirements to complete sign off sheets in any training that is completed.
- Providing holiday cover for the Stock Control Administrator.
- Supporting the Stock Control Manager with administrative duties relating to TFS and other outgoing consignment notes.
- Support in the scanning of incoming ‘hard copies’ of paperwork associated with consignments of waste into the Transfer Station and updating the Transfer Station to Post Acceptance Sharepoint file.
- Be the point of contact for Customer Services regarding liaising with Chemists and Waste Checkers for any missing paperwork or weighbridge tickets.
- Updating and maintaining any filing system relating to Operational Checksheets for equipment in the Transfer Station.
Key skills and qualifications:
- GCSE Maths, English and Science
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate – with good Excel skills
- Experience in working in a small team
- Desirable to have previous Waste Industry Experience
- Desirable to have experience of using DBR Database
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.