Training/ Recruitment Assistant
Due to continued success and growth, the business has decided to appoint a Training/Recruitment Administrator to support the Group Human Resource Manager to develop robust training and recruitment processes for the group.
The successful candidate should have strong administration and Microsoft word skills, particularly excel and be keen to develop within a HR role within a growing organisation.
This role will be based from our Newcastle Under Lyme site, however the successful applicant will be required to travel to our other sites on occasion and the initial training for this position for a period of two weeks will be based from the Brownhills site. The Company will pay travel expenses for the successful candidate.
Key initial priorities for the role will be to support the Group HR Manager by: –
- Arranging performance management and leadership training for the Organisations Supervisors and managers.
- Co-ordinating all recruitment, and selection activities including advertising roles internally and externally.
- Setting up the Companies Health and Safety and Corporate Governance E-Learning for colleagues across the business and monitoring it.
- Assisting Site and Department Managers to manage their training matrices and training records
The Company will also support the successful candidate in their Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Studies if current underway or sponsor the successful candidate to under their CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practices.
Key duties will include:
- Arranging Company induction for all new entrants and delivering Corporate Induction
- Set up employees up to undertake the necessary e-learning courses.
- Email employees to advise them that they are required to undertake the relevant e-learning modules and provide a timescale for completion.
- Provide reports on the status of employees E-Learning
- Update the Training Matrices/HR system when E-Learning, Internal Training Documents Forms/External Training certifications received.
- Arrange external courses when received correctly authorised HRF10 request for external training.
- Monitor compliance of quarterly employee check-in process on HR system and provide reports
- Arrange internal training courses for the HR Manager.
- Advertise vacancies on Indeed, facebook, linked-in and liaise with managers over candidates and reject unsuccessful candidates utilising indeed.
- Monitor facebook following external advertising campaigns for roles, liaise with Managers over applicants and reject unsuccessful candidates.
- Paper sifting and providing preferred list of candidates to managers
- Liaising with preferred recruitment agencies to identify suitable candidates
- Receptionist Duties and general administration for HQ
- Conducting first stage interviews with Managers where appropriate.
What is needed:
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Be prepared or studying towards the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Level 3 in Human Resources
- Significant experience in databases, and manipulation of data.
- Intermediate at Microsoft Word
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong administration skills evidenced through previous experience.
- Previous experience in recruitment and training administration is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join our waste management team as we continue to grow. Apply now and join our friendly team.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org