Stock Control Administrator
The successful candidate will provide administrative support for the Stock Control department at our Brownhills treatment and transfer station. The stock control administrator is a full time role working from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Transposing picking lists by the Stock Control Manager/Chemist/Supervisor onto the Database System for them to be sent to suppliers for disposal pricing.
- Liaising with Logistics Team to confirm transport disposal dates/cancellation of outgoing loads, to help maximise utilisation of the transport fleet.
- Generation of paperwork to accompany hazardous/non-hazardous dispatches of waste.
- Ensure the logistics calendar is populated correctly with relevant booking references for disposal suppliers, unique DBR reference numbers for Red Industries references and number of pallets dispatched per load for weekly KPI figures.
- Generation of IPOs in line with the IPO Procedure, seeking Managers/Directors approval based on the IPO figure and provision of Gross Margin Analysis for outgoing dispatches of waste to allow review of profitability of outgoing loads.
- Population and management of the IPO tracker for provision of figures for monthly KPIs for Stock Control Manager and Senior Managers to review monthly.
- Supply of IPOs to suppliers when requested.
- Management of ‘hard copies’ of paperwork associated with outgoing dispatches of waste insuring they are filed and stored appropriately.
- Management of ‘soft copies’ of paperwork associated with outgoing dispatches of waste – insuring ‘hard copies’ are scanned and saved into a shared location, referencing their unique associated DBR number, consignment note number/duty of care reference for auditing purposes.
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate – with good Excel skills
- Experience in working in a small team
- Desirable to have previous Waste Industry Experience
- Desirable to have experience of using DBR Database
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.